Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sara Al arif's Bedroom..!


Sara al arif- Dubai
Graphic Designer


Here is Some of her works












?What was the hardest obstacle you faced while decorating the room
 The size of the room, my room is very small, and I failed so many times before arranging the space since i was rushing while decorating it every time. 

?Did you use the help of a professional interior designer
No I didn't

?Does your room reflects your personality
Somehow I believe it does.

?What inspired you to decorate your room
The massive mess I was living in for the past years, I had to organize and redecorate the space I live in in order to focus more in work, because its my bedroom/ living room and studio. 

?Where did you buy your decor and furniture from
Mostly from Ikea , some items are from pottery barn, others from a little shop in Paris, France that i unfortunately cannot remember its name. 

Does the expensive furniture attract you as it is commonly known for its quality and luxury , or do you care more ?for the  beauty of it regardless of the price tag and why
I care for the beauty of each and every item no matter how expensive or cheap it was. 

What would you give as an advice to person with a low income that wants
?to decorate their room
enjoy the process of decorating your room, low budget doesn't mean ugly furniture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment